Day 14
Temples: 26
Distance logged: 7.61 miles (Fitbit), 6.47 miles (Google)
Steps logged: 17,686 (Fitbit); 19,675 (Google)
Lodging: AirBnB home in Nahari
My foot kept bothering me today, so climbing up and down the mountain for temple 26 took quite a bit of time. On the way down particularly, the trail was very steep and was largely composed of loose rocks and leaves, so there was about an hour of careful stepping--even with the care, I almost slipped twice. I walked a little bit more of the way to Nahari, but decided to take a bus the rest of the way when my foot got too painful. I plan to dump my bag tomorrow to climb the mountain for 27, and then I will spend some time in the relative luxury of Kochi city where I will have ample access to restaurants and stores. I'll look for something for my foot there and will probably spend some extra days there to rest.





Comments
Post a Comment